Illuminated point of sale (POS)
Point of sale graphics from IM can be produced to illuminate any size, shape, colour or sequence. Graphics are light in weight, paper-thin and yet are still hardwearing and can be used both inside and outdoors and match to existing brand guidelines or graphics.
Being thin (typically between 0.25mm – 0.5mm) this exciting technology can be applied to flat or curved surfaces, consumes 75–90% less electricity, uses no hazardous materials in fabrication and being a cold lighting source, doesn’t generate heat as other lit graphics might.
Like neon or LED signage, our animated POS solutions can provide the appearance of movement within a static, graphic or shape. However, unlike many neon solutions, our products can deliver complex animation sequences within a high-resolution image.
Create graphics bespoke or to follow existing styles or brand guidelines
Eye catching high quality images that can be placed on flat or curved surfaces equally.
Created using tough and durable material and technology that continues to illuminate time and time again.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Provide significantly better eye-catching capabilities than ordinary backlit signs and posters
- Uniform surface illumination of complex shapes
- Wide visual angle with uniform illumination
- Thin, flexible and lightweight (thin as 0.12mm)
- Low power consumption (~ 6 watts per sq ft)
- Very low heat generation
- Low power consumption – low operating costs
- Vibration and impact resistant
Easily combined with full color HQ graphics
- No light box or heavy infrastructure required
- Long life (20 000 hours)
- Unlike incandescent or fluorescent lamps, our products do not fail abruptly
Find out more about this versatile technology
Standards and Compliance
4078 ISO 9001:2015